Monday 21 October 2013

Naked Basics Review



Naked Basics is the little sister of our beloved Naked and Naked 2 palettes. It’s pretty much true to its name, basic. That isn’t to say that these neutral shades are boring because they aren’t, they are practical colours that can be used singularly or dually to create a look, or alongside other alternative colours to heighten or tone down. I wasn’t sure if I would get much use out of this seeing as it does only feature five matte shades and one shimmer; some are rather similar, but I’ve used them all frequently. My favourites have got to be Faint and Venus. Faint makes for the perfect crease shade and Venus is such a pretty highlighter, eyes, cheekbones, cupids bow, it works for them all! This palette is perfect for just chucking in your makeup bag when you’re on the go; it can create a quick simple eye as well as being versatile enough for use on your eyebrows. I haven’t personally used it for this as my brows/hair are very dark, but for lighter haired girls it, Faint and Naked 2, or a mixture of them both would be perf! I would recommend this for girls who are after something compact that can be used every day, if you’re looking for something all singing and dancing, then this isn’t the one. Overall I think Urban Decay have delivered yet again!
 
Naked Basics Palette - £20 @ houseoffraser.co.uk 
Have you tried any of the Naked palettes?
Han X 

No comments:

Post a Comment